My name is Deepa Pulipati. I am a licensed Marriage and Family therapist, specializing in mediation and conflict resolution. I believe that the best solutions come from within.
My passion is working with individuals, couples and families from all backgrounds. Together, we examine how past experiences shape us, we discover how to make informed choices and implement tools to create meaningful, authentic lives.
My deepest calling is service. I was born and raised in a traditional family in India, and have lived and integrated into modern Western culture in the United States for over two decades. As an immigrant, a parent, and a woman of color, I offer a bridge between more traditional perspectives and modern life. Multi-cultural sensitivity is my highest priority, while compassion, empathy and evidence-based solutions are my guiding principles.
Education and Training
I have a Masters of Science in Counseling from California State University, Hayward, with an emphasis on marriage, family and child counseling. I am LMFT and also trained as Child Custody Mediator.
In addition, I am a Brene Brown Certified Facilitator for both adult (Daring Greatly and Rising Strong) as well as teen (BOLD) workshops.
Vulnerability is not winning or losing; it’s having the courage to show up and be seen when we have no control over the outcome. Vulnerability is not weakness; it’s our greatest measure of courage.
When I see people stand fully in their truth, or when I see someone fall down, get back up, and say, “Damn. That really hurt, but this is important to me and I’m going in again”—my gut reaction is, “What a badass. This is from her book Rising Strong.
-Brene Brown (Daring greatly)
My dedication to my work has motivated me to extend my knowledge and professional skills by attending a broad range of training programs. My experience includes working with high-risk populations and individuals with persistent mental health concerns.
Work with me if
- You are good at your job, but desire more opportunities in the workplace
- You find it challenging to work within a team, and need to find ways to create more motivation.
- You desire to improve your interpersonal communication skills.
- You avoid having the difficult conversations but need to learn to speak up.
- As a corporate coach, I help my clients identify their goals. Together, we ascertain, and then implement a realistic plan, that is both flexible and accountable.
Work with me if
- You are an entrepreneur, considering your legacy.
- You are an educator, looking to broaden your reach.
- You are in the non-profit sector, hoping to create true and meaningful change.
- In my work as a coach, it is vital to understand the culture of an organization in order to develop deeper group cohesion alongside stronger individual leadership.
- Many of my clients feel stuck. Part of my work is creating options for my clients: based on my questions, they gain insight which allows them to envision their path.
Get in touch.
Feel Free To Contact Me Any Time.